Hive Resources: A Modern Girl’s Guide to Femininity asks the question “is femininity compatible with modernity?” This hive will help you discover God’s plan for womanhood and apply Scripture’s teaching to your life as a woman of God – whether you are single, divorced, or married.
No matter your life season, God has a unique plan for your life – as a stay at home mom, grandmother, career gal, working mother, ministry mom, daughter, collegiate, or teen.
Here’s a preview of what this hive will offer:
- [Oct 17] Seeking a better reflection: shattering the image of false femininity in reality TV by Melissa Deming. Melissa is a correspondent for The TEXAN newspaper and Crossroads magazine of the Southern Baptists of Texas Convention. She is also the creator of HiveResources.com.
- [Oct 18] Girl power giveaways! Resources, reviews, and giveaways to inspire you in your call to biblical womanhood.
- [Oct 19] Fairy tale to God’s tale: lessons learned from an incurable dreamer by Terri Stovall. A wife and published author, Terri serves as the Dean of Women’s Programs at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. Her book, Women Leading Women, outlines a biblical paradigm for women’s ministry.
- [Oct 20] Called to a higher standard by Sara Horn. Sara is a three-time author and creator of the online resource for military wives, Wives of Faith. Her latest book, My So-called Life as Proverbs 31 Wife, was published this fall. Sara is giving a copy of her book to one lucky reader!
- [Oct 21] A modern girl-on-the-go guide to femininity. These online resources will keep you encouraged, edified, and equipped for ministry at home or at work.
You don’t want to miss this hive! We have some amazing resources to share with you – some new and some tried and true – all of which will inspire you in your call to womanhood.
So, subscribe to HiveResources.com today! You don’t won’t miss any of the inspiration or giveaways!
See you Oct. 17th!